We are blessed to have over 126 individuals, businesses, and organizations partnering with us
with over $11.3 million in pledges!
With YOUR help… we have broken ground and construction will be starting soon!! Our tentative date for completed construction and doors open is November 2019!
Please join our team now and create a permanent legacy for your family or business by giving Abilene & the Big Country
THE DODGE JONES YOUTH SPORTS CENTER!
Current Commitments: $11,300,000
Campaign Goal: $11,500,000
OUR VISION IS SO MUCH MORE THAN A BUILDING!
The Sports Center will be a first-class building all the way – BUT the HIGHER PURPOSE is what this building allows us to do!
The operations and programs of this Sports Center will touch every facet of our community:
– Helping an 8-year old boy put down a video game and get healthier chasing a basketball for the very first time,
– Helping a 10-year old girl gain self-confidence through volleyball,
– Attracting a group of our teenagers to join a basketball or volleyball team instead of a gang,
– Helping our families make friendships across cultural, financial, and school district boundaries, and
– Attracting thousands of visitors to spend millions of their dollars every year in our stores, in our restaurants, and at our attractions.
The Abilene Youth Sports Center is a GAME-CHANGER for Abilene – reaching thousands of more kids and families with sports that build friendships, character, work ethic, lifetime memories and so much more!
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS A REALITY!
Please review our website to get a full picture of this awesome project, and contact us if you want to get involved or have any questions.
We sincerely need you on our team and invite you to join us in building a better game for our kids, families, and community – so we all can play the game better!